Newton Hall is situated in Newton, a small village on the south-west side of Cambridge, only 2.7 miles from the M11.
From the North, South or East:
- Come off the M11 at Junction 11 and head east towards Royston (not towards Cambridge) on the A10;
- At the traffic lights (1.2 miles from J11) turn left onto London Road and follow the road for a further 1.5 miles into Newton;
- Turn right into Town Street, opposite the the Queen's Head pub;
- After 0.3 miles, past a church on your left, turn left into Newton Hall (large sign) and then immediately right;
- Newton Hall will be directly in front of you with car parking space to the left and right.
From the West:
- Either join the M11 and follow the directions above; or
- Join the A10 and head towards Cambridge;
- Turn right onto London Road (see above) immediately after the Old English Gentleman pub, also on your right.
On entering the building go through a second set of doors and a reception desk is on your right.
Please use the interactive Google map for further details.